She’s back! This month, four fun-packed, informative webinars from the foremost purveyor of up to date ELT obsolescence. Lots of useful tips on how to carry on teaching in the tried and trusted PPP, grammar-based way that Penny herself remains so fully committed to. You’ll be confidently reassured, in that special winning way she has, that all the research is rubbish and that there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a methodology that demands the impossible of students. Carry on slogging through the coursebook!; “keep those Concept Questions coming!”; and above all, never forget: the teacher knows best!
Learn how to
- use the latest, digitalised drill-and-kill exercises
- create your own baffling phrasal verb tests for no particular reason
- project pages from Murphy’s Grammar in Use on the night sky
- time “free conversation practice” for just before the bell goes
- write challenging dialogues about everyday…
View original post 495 more words